Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the Malaysia (including Sabah and Sarawak East Malaysia).
- Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm)
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (Malaysia time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through local parcel delivery services.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is. You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- We cannot ship orders containing aerosols or flammable products.